Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Couple of scarves

This is my first "ruffle" scarf (please excuse the crappy picture). It was really fun to knit. I believe that pattern came from a Creative Knitting magazine, though I'm not sure which one. I bought 2 skeins of this yarn when I went on a Knitting Retreat last Nov. It's Malabrigo Worsted, the color is Lettuce. This scarf didn't even use 1 full skein. When I saw the pattern I thought it looked like lettuce leaves, then I remembered I had yarn that was called Lettuce....and so it was meant to be.


I love this scarf! I used Misti Alpaca Chunky and #13 needles. The pattern is free on their website. You only need one skein, unless you want to make it really long. This yarn is so soft. I have another skein in fushia. I just may have to make one more.









No comments: