Monday, November 26, 2007

ISE5 Scarf!

I received my ISE5 scarf from Amy "sock dork"! It is beautiful! The picture is not good so you will have to trust me. I love it and all the goodies that came with it. Thanks Amy!

In other Knitting Knews: I have finished 6 Booga Bags. All that's left to do it put the grommets in. I still have to block Charlotte and the Leaf Lace Shawl. I made a pair for wristwarmers for a co-worker and started on a pair of socks for my Grandpa. I have finished the socks for my Grandma. I'm going to make a hat for a friend and that will be it for presents. I still need to start my December socks.

1 comment:

Pennie said...

Hi Margie
I received my ISE package from you today I will posting to my blog hopefully tomorrow, tons of things going on today :) I LOVE IT and thank you thank you thank you!