Friday, February 29, 2008

March socks & Market Squares

I decided that I liked Entrelac so much that I wanted to make myself a bag to carry my knitting around in...so I'm knitting a knitting bag. It's the Market Square bag from "Bags - a Knitter's dozen". I'm using 5 colors of Cascade 220 and it will be felted. I'll post more progress pics later.
And since March starts tomorrow here is the inspiration for my March socks...Peeps. Pink & yellow Peeps to go with my pink & yellow sock yarn for Easter. It's Claudia's Handpainted & the color is called "Jill's Pink". I'm going to use the "Groovy" sock pattern from Sockpixie...with a couple of modifications. I'll post more about that later.

In other Knitting Knews...I signed up for the ISE6. I already know what pattern I want to do...just waiting to get my pal's preferences to see what colors she likes/dislikes. Matchups don't don't go out until Mar 17, so I have a couple of weeks to finish the socks and work on the Market Squares bag...and I haven't forgot Lady E. I'll try to post some progress pics this weekend!
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Sending your Big Bag invite now. :)

~Dee