Friday, March 7, 2008

Sittin' by the dock of the bay...

Montego Bay Scarf, that is...I decided to retreive this from the frog pond after a rather long hibernation. I wanted something that was mindless, but not too boring. And since this yarn was on the rather expensive side I thought I should at least finish it. Handmaiden Sea Silk...yummy. It will come in handy this summer when my office is 50 degrees and it's 100 degrees outside. I plan on making a couple more of these for presents using other yarns in my stash. Sock yarn...so I guess these would count as sock stash elimination...
A close up...
I also received the yarn for my Clapotis yesterday. I'll post more about that later. I joined the Big Bag KAL & Swap. Pal info goes out on Monday. I can't wait to get started. And the ISE6 info doesn't go out until Mar 17th. So, I'm patiently waiting on that too. Not like I don't have anything else to work on, though. I've kinda set the Market Square bag aside for now...and Lady E. is still waiting in the wings. I'm not sure if I want to frog her and start over on the right size needle...that's what I get for not ready the directions. Oh well....and I need to get into the groove on my Groovy socks for March. More later!


No comments: