Monday, April 7, 2008

It's been a while...

but I have been working on a few things...
Here is the first half of Meagan's Skull Scarf. Illusion knitting is just too cool...I can't wait to start mine. I'll be using Hot Pink and Black for me.
Here is my finished and blocked scarf for my ISE6 Pal. I has originally started this a while back and decided to finish it for my pal. She likes purple. I hope she likes this scarf.
Here is Clapotis progress. I have 3 skeins of Lion and Lamb so I only did 5 rep's of the increase section vs 6. I think it will be plenty big enough for me.

And, last but not least, the yarn for my Monkey Sock Swap 4 pal arrived on Sat and knitting began on Sunday. This yarn is really soft. I hope to have the socks finished this week.

I will be felting the bag (shown below in an earlier post) this weekend. I'll post pic's next week.




4 comments:

Jess P. said...

Wow, you have been busy! That illusion scarf is very cool - where did you find the pattern? I haven't been able to find any illusion patterns that I like up until that. :)

magnifiknitz said...

Hi Jess! I found the pattern while searching on Ravelry. It's the Skull Illusion scarf from Ysolda Teague. The website is ysolda.me.uk. If your on Ravelry try pattern seaching the Dark Mark illusion scarf too. It's also really cool looking.

Anonymous said...

very nice work, still! Just to let you know I'm still around, and your big bag swap should be out this weekend or early next week. BTW, I love that scarf. I wish I was your IE6 partner.
big bag partner

starrypurplehaze said...

i LOVED the scarf...and now you're added to my bloglines. :) (i posted about the package on the ise website.)