Friday, April 24, 2009

Still here

I'm really, really, really going to try to keep this thing updated, at least on a weekly basis. Just for my own amusement if nothing else. So, what have I been up to lately, you ask? Not much. I've read a few books: Firefly Lane, For Those Who Save Us (again), Fatally Flaky, The Book of Love and I'm halfway through Just Before Sunset. It's a collection of short stories by Stephen King. I've been knitting too. Of course, I haven't finished much. Just can't seem to get my mind to settle down. I've planted lots of flowers. I'll take some pictures to put on here this weekend. Tomorrow night is card night with Patti and Richie at my house. I have lots of cleaning to do inside and out.
Hopefully I'll have some pic's to put up next week. Bye for now.

No comments: