Monday, July 9, 2007

Friday's Feast Ponderings

I found these questions on fridaysfeast.com. I thought it would be fun to post them. I've got two weeks worth...I'm going to try to post these every Friday. It's funny, some of them you know the answer right off the bat and other's you really have to ponder.

Appetizer:
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days? 2, an Alexandrite/blue topaz ring and a necklace with a hummingbird charm
Soup:
What is your favorite instrumental song? I have 3...Pachelbel's Canon and Christmas Eve Sarajevo by TSO and The Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson
Salad:
Who has a last name that you like? Jon Bon Jovi
Main Course:
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen. Die Hard (all of them)
Dessert:
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me _drool_like _a yarn store.


Appetizer:
Name a funny habit you have. I really have too many "funny" habits to list. I'm a little superstitious so I guess picking up my feet when I cross railroad tracks.
Soup:
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick? The Violin
Salad:
How long is your hair? Below my shoulders
Main Course:
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it? I really don't hang on to things, so I guess the last time someone hurt me bad enough that I felt I needed to forgive was 3 years ago and I probably forgave about 2 years ago. The initials are A.B.
Dessert:
What is your favorite kitchen appliance? I mostly bake so I would have to say my Bread Maker or my mixer.

No comments: