Thursday, July 5, 2007

Questions for Sock Swap KAL

Here are my responses to the questionaire for the Sock Swap...

What are your foot measurements? My shoe size is 7.5, length from heel to top of big toe is 8.5" and circumference is 8.5".
How long have you been knitting? I've been knitting for about 6 years. How would you rate your experience? Intermediate
What is your favorite color? My favorite color would be anything in the pink or purple color range. Your least favorite color? Bright oranges and yellows.
Do you have a favorite fiber? Wool What type? Merino
Do you have any allergies to certain fibers? No allergies
Do you have an Amazon, or other type of, wishlist? I don't have a wishlist
What techniques, if any, would you like to learn? I'm going to try making socks using something other than a basic pattern, like Jaywalkers or Monkeys.
Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes, I like Raisinetts, chocolate covered gummy bears & juicy pear and very cherry Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. What are your favorite snacks? See above
What is your family situation? I'm married and have a 19 year old son and 1 cat (pic's of her are on my blog)
Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I prefer dpn's for socks, and circ's for most everything else. Metal, plastic or wood? Wood
Besides socks, what are your favorite items to knit? Scarves, lace...things that do not require too much finishing.
Is there a pattern, (sock or otherwise), that you are dying to try? Jaywalkers
Do you like to read? Yes, I read a lot. What are you reading currently? Right now I'm reading the "Diana Cronicles".
Do you collect music? No...I mostly listen to the radio or my CD Player
What kind of music do you listen to? I like 80's rock, like Def Leppard, Journey, Guns n Roses...that kind of stuff.
Is there anything you collect? Teddy Bears and magnets
What are your hobbies, aside from knitting? Gardening, scrapbooking (a little), baking
Are you participating in any other swaps or knit alongs? Yes, the Chevron scarf KAL, ISE4, and a few others.
Do you have a favorite scent? Lilac and pine (like the Christmas tree smell)
When is your birthday? My birthday is August 29th...1967

No comments: