Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Still here...

Hi all! I'm still here...and I have been busy. I finished my Sock It To Me Pal socks, started on my Monkey Sock pal socks, almost finished a pair of ankle socks for me and started working on an old cross-stitch project from a year or so ago. I'm not posting a pic of the Sock It To Me socks or the Monkey's in progress because I don't want my pals to see. I'm not that clever at being anonymous. I'm waiting on my pal info for the Christmas Around the World Swap and I joined the Sockamania KAL. I'm also anxiously awaiting for the International Scarf Exchange 5 to start. I have joined so many KAL's and swaps this summer...this is what happens when your kid grows up and you now have, in the words of Styx, "to much time on my hands". However, I don't have enough time to do what I want...which is either 1. knit, 2. read, 3. cross stitch. The latter of which I used to do all the time...until I got bit by the knitting bug. Oh, and I guess I have to work too...since that is what pays for all 3 of the above. And do housework. And sleep. And eat. As you can see, at least I have my priorities straight.
I will however post some pic's of my ankle socks and the cross stitch...stayed tuned.

No comments: