Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Broadripples

Here is my latest pair of socks. They are Broadripples from Knitty.com. I used Claudia's Handpainted in Freesia. Started on 9 Sep and finished on 14 Sep in the car on the way to Ohio. This pattern fly's off the needles. I finished sock #1 in a day, which is fast for me. As for current issues: I've finished one Monkey sock for the swap which has to be mailed by the end of Oct and have been gathering Monkey stuff to send along. I'm almost ready to send my Sock It To Me pals package which has to be mailed by the end of Sep. I'm almost done with my cross stitch pic for a baby shower that has to be framed & mailed by the end of Sep. I joined the ISE5. And last but not least, I'm waiting patiently for my Sock Pixie order so I can start my Oct socks (Halloween socks).

No comments: