Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:
How many times per day do you usually laugh? Not nearly enough!
Soup:
What do your sunglasses look like? I don't normally wear sunglasses because my regular glasses get darker in the sun. I do wear a cheap pair of JLo looking sunglasses when I wear my contacts. However, I mostly wear the contacts on the rare occasion that I go out at night. So no need for sunglasses.
Salad:
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go? Oregon or Maine
Main Course:
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city. It's small, for the time being.
Dessert:
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best? I like the sky at sunrise and sunset when it's shades of pink & purple.

No comments: