Friday, January 4, 2008

1st Fridays Feast of 2008

Here's the questions from fridaysfeast.com. Check the website out. It's pretty cool. I'm really going to try to post these every Friday. It's interesting to look back at your answers later.
Appetizer:
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it? My last surprise was a package from my Xmas Around the World Swap Pal. (see earlier post)
Soup:
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be? I used to want a home near the beach...but in the last few years I've been leaning toward the mountains. Shenandoah to be exact.
Salad:
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry. Cherry
Main Course:
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own. I couple of dresses that I wore in weddings.
Dessert:
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory? Not sure about this one. Probably the day my son was hit by a car. He was 5 then. Luckily the only injury was a broken leg. But it was right in front of my house and even though I didn't see it happen I can still hear him scream...15 years later it still wakes me up sometimes. I think I have post traumatic stress disorder. Self diagnosed, of course.

No comments: