Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Goodies from Swap Pals

I received my ISE6 package from the wonderful Ann in Bekeley CA! The scarf is wonderful and I love the colors!
I also got lots of goodies: chocolates, gummy bears, Misti Alpaca lace yarn in a beautiful green color, flower stitch markers, a Good Karma pocket stone, some seeds to grow Poppy flowers & ladybug magnets. Thanks Ann for being such a great pal!
And I received my Monkey Swap Four package from Chelle in Canada. Look at these beautiful socks...and they fit perfectly.

She also sent along 2 little bags with monkey's on them. These are great for my small knitting projects. I'm using one right now, some monkey stitch markers, some chocolates, some really cool sock yarn. The colorway is called "Monkey See, Monkey Do", a Cookie A pattern, a pattern for mini socks and a mini sock on a sock blocker key chain. Thanks Chelle, you're a great pal!




No comments: