Monday, May 19, 2008

Here I Go Again...

I can't believe that's it been almost a month since my last post...I have been quite busy...extra-curricular activities...enough said. But anyway, I have been knitting...some. I finished Meagan's Skull Scarf in time for her birthday coming up. I knitted my friend Jeanne 2 Chemo caps using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, one dusty pink and one teal. However, I neglected to take a picture of them before I gave them to her. I'm trying to decide what to knit on next. I may start on my Skull scarf. Pink and black, of course. Or the Medallion purse from Noni...pink and black. Do you see a color trend here? Or I may start the Karaoke cable scarf. Decisions, decisions. I've been having a grand ole' time with my new Ipod Shuffle. I never realized how diverse my music preferences are. I can tell you that I am all over the map. I've taken up walking again so my Ipod keeps me moving when I'm not walking with my walking partner. I'll post some progress pic's of whatever I end up working on...I pinky promise.

Here's the Friday's Feast from last week:

Appetizer
What is the nearest big city to your home? Washington DC
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? 10
Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length). Color is brown; texture is fine; Length is shoulder.
Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow? Curteous most of the time. Fast all of the time. Curse like a drunken sailor most of the time.
Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week? I can't remember the last really bad week. I tend to remember them as days and they all seem to run together. But things have gotten better lately.

No comments: