Monday, December 31, 2007

Almost time for socks!

It's almost time to start the sock knitting again. Here's the yarn for my January socks. Lorna's Laces in the Jeans colorway. I only have one skein so they will be footies. I picked this for January because the colors remind me of the winter sky. I'll start these tomorrow. These will be for the SAM5 kal.
I went through my sock yarn stash this morning. I have enough stash to make 30 pairs of socks. I ramdomly assigned each skein (or pair of skeins) a number. I put the numbers in a bag and will ask someone to pull a number out. This will be the yarn that I use for the Socks from Stash kal. I'll keep going until I use up all the yarn. This is the plan. Now for the fine print. Subject to change without notification. And anything else I want to throw in.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year. I will most likely sleep the New Year in, unless I stay up and knit. That seems like a wonderful way to start the New Year. At least to me!
Sh*tty Kitty says "I was just waiting for the paper to be thrown all over the floor, the heck with the presents!"


No comments: