Friday, December 14, 2007

Charlotte's Web Shawl

Ta-da!!! Charlotte is done! I must say that this took not just a vigorous blocking, but a strenuous one. I may make another one in the future, using darker colors. Too many other projects rolling around in my head right now, though. I'm trying to figure out a good way to use up my small mountain of sock yarn leftovers. I think I may make a scarf with mitered squares. That way I could just add on more squares as I use up my stash. Maybe. I'm working on the Somona Shawl now. I'll post a progress pic later today or tomorrow. Got some baking to do tomorrow as well.
Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your shawl is beautiful! I am looking for help with knitting mine...I have the book; a chart for a yahoo group and still I am soooo lost...email me when you can about reading that chart....that is if you even used it. So many post claim it as sooo easy...I guess I will say the same as soon as I know how! Happy Holidays to you...shame on me....Hugs Pam

magnifiknitz said...

Creative Dawn
Give me your email address and I'll see if I can help you.
Margie

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

OOOOOH!!! Gorgeous!