Saturday, December 22, 2007

Xmas Swap Package & other Knews

Look what I received from my Xmas Around the World Swap Pal! I love everything, especially the scarf! The colors are perfect!
I must say the Linda did a beautiful job on this Chevron. Thanks Linda!

My BFF Knitting Pal Anna made this for me for Xmas...she did a most excellent job. I made her Booga Bag. I'll post some pic's later.

Here's my progress on the Pinwheel jacket from Elann.com. I'll post more pic's as the colors are added. I haven't gotten to the part where you split for the sleeves yet. I'm a little nervous. We'll see how that goes.
My baking is done and candy is made and packaged. Most of the presents are wrapped, just a few odds and ends left. I still have to do the grommets on the 5 remaining Booga Bags. I'll post a completed picture later. Merry Christmas to All!



1 comment:

Linda said...

Margie, I am so glad you liked everything!! I loved making the scarf. I will make me one next year. Merry Christmas