Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last pair for the year

Here is my last pair of socks for 2007. Another pair of footies using one skein of Lorna's Laces Envy. That brings my total since May to 13. I have a couple of things I want to work on, the Cropped Raglan Sweater from Lionbrand and the Sonoma Shawl from Oat Couture. Plus I have numerous other projects in mind...just not enough time to do them all. I will resume sock knitting in January with my Sock of the Month socks (see earlier posts) and the Knit Socks from your Stash knit along that I joined. This should knock the mountain down a bit. I have also joined the Sock It To Me Twice Swap, so I'll be knitting for that too. I'll be posting pic's of my progress on the sweater and shawl, and whatever else I start.
Happy Knitting to All!

No comments: